sitename
» » Technical support of the engine
Предложить новость

Technical support is provided by the support forum and via E-Mail. We try to answer all your questions, but due to the large number of visitors, it is not always possible. Therefore, guaranteed technical support is available only to users who have purchased the extended license.

Technical support service includes:

1. Users who faced with the script for the first time and of course do not know all the nuances of its work have the priority of answering the questions. Only failures of the script itself are the responsibility of technical support. If the reason of failure is your template that doesn't meet the requirements of the engine, then the support you may be denied.

2. Also you get a one-time opportunity to install the script on your server, including setting it up to full operation with current server settings (sometimes it is needed to correctly disable the User-Friendly URL, enable the specific features of Russian Apache for the correct images uploading, etc...).

3. You receive a consultancy support on working with the structure of the script. For example, if you want to make small changes to the script for more convenient work for you, you can save time on finding the correct piece of code by just asking us. You will be given an advice where to find it and how to implement your task better. (Note that we do not write additional modules for you, but only help you to understand the structure of the script better, so always ask related questions. Questions like: "How to make this stuff" may be ignored by customer support)

4. Another common problem is incorrect updating of the script. For example the server has failed during the update, where part of the new data was entered into the database and configurations, and the other part was not entered. As a result, you get a non-working script with all the consequences. In this case, you will be held manual correction of the damaged database structure.

If you are not subscribed to additional support services, your questions can be ignored and unanswered.

Sincerely,

SoftNews Media Group

მოგეწონთ ჩვენს მიერ მომზადებული სტატია? მაშინ გაუზიარეთ მეგობრებს

запостил(а)
admin
Вернуться назад
წაიკითხეთ ასსევე
А что там на главной? )))
Прокомментировать
reload, if the code cannot be seen
კომენტარები (8)
Ericka
#1 Ericka Guests 29 January 2024 03:06
You're an extremely beneficial internet site; could not make it without ya! https://krakow-atrakcje.pl
Nathan
#2 Nathan Guests 7 February 2024 23:04
The digital era has actually ushered in a paradigm shift in the way people and companies come close to the creation of created content, thanks to the expansion of paper and essay writing solutions. While these services provide indisputable eases, they likewise raise essential moral problems. This article intends to study the honest dimensions of paper and essay writing services, discovering both their functional benefits and moral factors to consider. https://folkd.com/link/WritePapers-com-service Understanding Paper and Essay Writing Services Paper and essay writing services have emerged as best remedies for those seeking aid in producing created web content. These services flaunt a pool of proficient authors with competence across numerous subjects and disciplines. Clients can commission personalized essays, research papers, theses, and a lot more, tailored to their certain requirements and target dates. The appeal of contracting out creating jobs depends on the assurance of high-grade, well-researched content provided without delay. Exploring the Advantages: Time Efficiency: Outsourcing creating jobs conserves important time for individuals with hectic routines or multiple dedications. Quality Assurance: Reputable solutions make sure the production of top quality, initial material crafted by experienced writers. Access to Expertise: Clients benefit from accessibility to specialized expertise and insights, boosting the deepness and precision of their composed work. Inspecting the Ethical Concerns: Academic Integrity: The use of writing services raises questions about the credibility of sent job and concessions scholastic integrity. Threat of Dependency: Overreliance on creating solutions might prevent the advancement of necessary abilities such as vital thinking and research study. Plagiarism Risks: Despite assurances of originality, there is a prospective danger of unintentional plagiarism if correct citation and referencing methods are not followed.
Rubye
#3 Rubye Guests 8 February 2024 13:38
I like this site - its so usefull and helpfull. https://www.mojebielsko.pl
Brooke
#4 Brooke Guests 9 February 2024 21:56
Surprisingly individual pleasant site. Great information offered on few clicks on. https://www.debica24.eu
Robyn
#5 Robyn Guests 12 February 2024 23:42
Maintain the outstanding work !! Lovin' it! pyskowice.com.pl
Francine
#6 Francine Guests 21 March 2024 02:54
The benefits talked about in this online forum string underscore the vital function that essay composing services play in helping students throughout their scholastic journey. As someone who has made use of these solutions, I can directly vouch for their significant impact on my scholastic achievements. https://doms2cents.com/stories/game-based-learning-how-gamers-can-benefit-from-
educational-video-games/ I reverberate deeply with the emphasis positioned on expert assistance, quality assurance, and effective time management. Having accessibility to skilled writers who provide customized guidance has greatly improved the caliber of my essays and deepened my comprehension of tough subjects. Moreover, the guarantee of creativity and adherence to scholastic requirements has instilled confidence in me, knowing that my work is authentic and reputable. Additionally, the prompt shipment of essays has actually enabled me to stay organized with my tasks and reduce last-minute stress and anxiety. In conclusion, I completely agree with the sentiments expressed in this online forum thread. Essay composing services are invaluable resources for trainees striving for academic quality, and I am grateful for the benefits they have offered in aiding me reach my instructional objectives.
Refugia
#7 Refugia Guests 12 April 2024 00:43
The advantages talked about in this online forum thread emphasize the vital function that essay composing services play in assisting pupils throughout their academic journey. As a person who has used these services, I can personally vouch for their substantial impact on my academic accomplishments. https://blogs.brighton.ac.uk/bbsopportunities/2017/12/10/paid-strategic-litigat
ion-internship-at-amnestys-international-secretariat/comment-page-1/ I resonate deeply with the emphasis put on professional aid, quality assurance, and reliable time monitoring. Having access to experienced authors that provide tailored support has actually significantly improved the quality of my essays and deepened my understanding of challenging subjects. Moreover, the guarantee of creativity and adherence to academic requirements has actually instilled self-confidence in me, recognizing that my work is authentic and reliable. Additionally, the punctual distribution of essays has allowed me to remain organized with my projects and relieve final anxiety. To conclude, I wholeheartedly agree with the beliefs shared in this forum thread. Essay composing solutions are very useful sources for trainees striving for scholastic excellence, and I am grateful for the advantages they have offered in helping me reach my educational goals.
Salvatore
#8 Salvatore Guests 15 April 2024 19:53
The advantages gone over in this forum string underscore the crucial duty that essay creating solutions play in aiding pupils throughout their scholastic journey. As someone that has actually made use of these services, I can directly vouch for their considerable effect on my academic accomplishments. https://blogs.brighton.ac.uk/bbsopportunities/2017/12/10/paid-strategic-litigat
ion-internship-at-amnestys-international-secretariat/comment-page-1/ I reverberate deeply with the focus positioned on skilled aid, quality assurance, and reliable time monitoring. Having access to seasoned writers that offer tailored assistance has actually significantly enhanced the quality of my essays and grew my understanding of challenging subjects. Additionally, the guarantee of creativity and adherence to academic requirements has instilled self-confidence in me, recognizing that my work is genuine and credible. In addition, the punctual shipment of essays has actually allowed me to stay arranged with my jobs and ease final anxiety. Finally, I totally agree with the views expressed in this forum thread. Essay creating services are indispensable sources for pupils striving for scholastic quality, and I am grateful for the benefits they have actually provided in aiding me reach my instructional goals.